Island Iced Tea
|Brewed tea||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Apricot nectar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (No Sugar Added)|
|Dark rum||2 Tablespoon|
|Lime slices/Lemon slices||2 (For Garnish)|
1. In a small saucepan, put together tea, apricot nectar, and pineapple juice; cook for about 1-2 minutes over medium-high heat until the mixture is completely heated.
2. Remove the saucepan from heat.
3. Add rum and stir to mix.
4. In another small mixing bowl, pour the mixture and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to chill.
5. In two 8 ounce glasses, keep 3 ice cubes in each and pour equal amount of mixture into each glass.
6. Garnish each glass with a slice of lime.