Tender Tea Wafers
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sifted flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Combine the margarine and cream cheese and cream well.
3) Mix in the sugar and cream till light and fluffy.
4) Add in the egg, lemon peel, and juice, and mix well.
5) Stir in the sifted flour and blend well.
6) Shape into rolls and wrap in waxed paper.
7) Refrigerate for several hours.
8) Cut into 1/4-inch thick slices.
9) Arrange on the baking sheet.
10) Place in the oven at 375° F and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, till lightly browned around the edges.
11) Serve as a snack.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4055 Calories from Fat 1879
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 212 g325.8%
Saturated Fat 49.4 g247.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 305 mg101.7%
Sodium 411.7 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 494 g164.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.7 g42.9%
Sugars 204.5 g
Protein 51 g101.4%
Vitamin A 181.7% Vitamin C 22.6%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 103.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet