Tender Tea Wafers
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , peel grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sifted flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend margarine and cream cheese together until light and creamy.
3. Put sugar and cream and blend until frothy.
4. Add sifted flour and mix well.
5. Make rolls of the dough and cover with waxed sheet.
6. Let the rolls chill overnight in refrigerator.
7. Once done, cut slices with ¼ inch thickness.
8. Take a greased baking sheet, put the slices on it and bake for 8- 10 minutes until they turn light brown.
9. Serve in a dish.