Tender Tea Wafers
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , peel grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Sifted flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Blend margarine and cream cheese together until light and creamy.
3. Put sugar and cream and blend until frothy.
4. Add sifted flour and mix well.
5. Make rolls of the dough and cover with waxed sheet.
6. Let the rolls chill overnight in refrigerator.
7. Once done, cut slices with ¼ inch thickness.
8. Take a greased baking sheet, put the slices on it and bake for 8- 10 minutes until they turn light brown.
9. Serve in a dish.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4064 Calories from Fat 1880
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 212 g326%
Saturated Fat 49.4 g247.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 305 mg101.7%
Sodium 413.1 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 499 g166.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.9 g51.6%
Sugars 204.3 g
Protein 51 g102.6%
Vitamin A 182% Vitamin C 86.3%
Calcium 21.1% Iron 105.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet