Green Tea Pancakes
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Aojiru/1 ounce matcha tea powder||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a large bowl sift and combine all dry ingredients and punch in a well in the middle.
2) Pour into the hole, milk, melted butter, and crack an egg.
3) Whisk well all the ingredients together to form a batter.
4) On a heated and oiled griddle or pan, pour the batter while letting it form a circular shape.
5) Cook one side on medium- low heat until it bubbles and is ready to be flipped.
6) Cook the other side and be careful not to burn.
7) Serve on a plate and continue the pancake cooking process.
8) Pancakes tastes great stacked up with maple syrup and butter (or try fruit syrups and fruit slices as a garnish)