Green Tea Pancakes
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Aojiru/1 ounce matcha tea powder||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a large bowl sift and combine all dry ingredients and punch in a well in the middle.
2) Pour into the hole, milk, melted butter, and crack an egg.
3) Whisk well all the ingredients together to form a batter.
4) On a heated and oiled griddle or pan, pour the batter while letting it form a circular shape.
5) Cook one side on medium- low heat until it bubbles and is ready to be flipped.
6) Cook the other side and be careful not to burn.
7) Serve on a plate and continue the pancake cooking process.
8) Pancakes tastes great stacked up with maple syrup and butter (or try fruit syrups and fruit slices as a garnish)
Calories 527 Calories from Fat 221
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.5%
Saturated Fat 14.5 g72.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 165.4 mg55.1%
Sodium 1458.7 mg60.8%
Total Carbohydrates 63 g21%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 13.8 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 16% Vitamin C
Calcium 52.5% Iron 22%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet