Autumn is almost here. It's been so Fall-ish lately which always puts me in the mood for a chai tea latte. This recipe is one of my favorites from Taste of Home. You can easily adjust the spices to suite your taste.
1. In a saucepan or pot, pour water and milk and put the tea bags.
2. Place it on the stove on medium heat, bring it to a boil.
3. Remove from heat and let it steep for 5 minutes.
4. Add cinnamon, ginger, all spice and brown sugar. Stir to combine all.
5. Place it back on the stove on medium heat and bring it back to boil.
6. Remove from heat and add vanilla creamer. Mix well by stirring.
7. In a serving mug or cup, pour/ strain the tea and serve hot topped with cool whip sprinkled with cinnamon or nutmeg if desired.
Tea lovers greatest gift!! A delicious, warm, old-fashioned style Indian tea latte. With yummy spices and authentic flavors, this beverage can help you feel all refreshed. This video shows to prepare this mesmerizing aromatic tea with exotic spices, smoothed by a splash of milk and sugar. You will surely love it.