1. In a saucepan, heat water and add in the tea bags.
2. Bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat and let the tea steep for 3 to 4 minutes.
3. In a pitcher, put the sugar and pour in the hot tea, pressing the bags gently and stir well until the sugar dissolves.
4. Add in cold water about 2 cups or more depending on the taste, stir well to mix.
5. In a serving glass with some ice, pour the sweet tea and serve as desired.
Add 1/2 cup sugar for every 2 quarts of tea that you make.
This summer beat the heat with Dave's Iced tea. He is showing a simple recipe for it, no big deal but a great drink to enjoy. Make it as sweet as you like but for quenching summer thirst, keep it less sweet or you won't be able to enjoy much. Enjoy it with lots of ice during summers.