Tsugawa Raspberry Tea is made with two summer favorites, Raspberries and Iced Tea. Put together they create a refreshing ruby red drink that is just right for lounging in the hammock. The number of tea bags and steeping time will vary with how strong you like your tea. Just don’t steep for over five minutes to avoid a bitter tea. Enjoy your cup of Tsugawa Raspberry Tea in hot summers!
1. In a pan, bring water to a boil.
2. Remove from heat and add tea bags.
3. While the tea is hot, add raspberries.
4. Let the tea cool down. Once the tea is cool mash the raspberries to release more flavors.
5. In a pitcher, strain tea and add cold water.
What can be better than an iced tea on a hot summer afternoon? And, the drink gets more refreshing when prepared along with some juicy raspberries. If your mouth is watering just at the thought, its time to quench the thirst by trying the recipe out.