Raw cacao, agave and a smidge of cayenne for delicious Chai.
For chai tea
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), freshly brewed (with spice of choice)
Red pepper/Cayenne pepper
1 Pinch, crushed (Optional)
2 Tablespoon (organic milk cream)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), freshly brewed
To Taste (organic milk cream)
1. In a pot brew chai tea with spices of choice. Strain into a pot. Set aside.
2. In another pot brew organic coffee. Set aside.
3. CHAI TEA: In a cup, pour the brewed tea. Add cacao powder and agave. Mix well till combined.
4. Pour organic cream as desired and continue to mix till combined. Add the cayenne and mix.
5. ESPRESSO: In another cup, pour the brewed coffee. Add cacao, agave and mix well.
6. Pour the organic cream and continue to mix till combined. Add pepper and mix.
Wake up to a warm cup of refreshing tea every morning with this delectable beverage. Prepared with raw cacao and agave, this refreshing tea is replete with health and taste. Treat your friends and family to this luscious blend and warm them up to their bones.
Calories 148 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.1 mg0.4%
Sodium 69.8 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.1%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 16.5 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 3%
Vitamin C 0.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Delicious Chai With Raw Cacao And Agave Recipe Video