Todd Wilbur on Pat Bullard Show Part 1 tests Todd Wilbur for his Snapple ice tea. Todd Wilbub clones popular Ameriacan branded junk food. Well on of the audience on Todd Wilbur on Pat Bullard Show Part 1 was asked to taste and differentiate between branded Snapple ice tea and Tod wilburb ice tea. Watch the video to see if he could identify the branded snapple ice tea. Also we have Todd Wilburb's snapple ice tea recipe below for everyone to enjoy this drink at home.
8 Cup (128 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), granulated
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (bottled)
1. In a large saucepan, bring water to a rapid boil.
2. Turn off the heat, add tea bags, cover the saucepan and let the tea steep for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Pour the sugar into a 2-quart pitcher, and then add the tea.
4. The tea will still be warm, so the sugar will dissolve easily.
5. Add the lemon juice and chill.
6. Serve the snapple ice tea in 4 tall glasses.
7. Garnish the edge of the glass with a thin lemon wedge.
If you wish to cook like a pro, then all you have to do is to replicate this Todd Wilbur recipe in your kitchen. In this video, he shows how to make ice tea. This ice tea is so good that it can even beat Snapple ice tea at any restaurant.