Stemilt Cherry and Almond Tart
|Cherries||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Whole Fresh Stemlit Cherries)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced and zested|
|Confectioners sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mascarpone cheese||500 Gram|
|Almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Graham crackers||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Granulated white sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsalted butter stick||1|
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350F.
2. Add your almonds, sugar and graham crackers to food processor and blitz until ground.
3. Slowly melt the butter and than add it to the mix before blitzing it one more time to create a crumbly texture.
4. Remove the batter and line your tart tin with the crumb mixture, pressing down to create a packed shell. 5. One formed, bake at 350 F for 10-15 minutes to set the shell, and allow it to cool at room temperature. 6. While the shell cools, add the cheese, lemon and sugar to a large mixing bowl and whisk until slightly stiff.
7. Place the cheese filling into the shell once it is cool, and then top with pitted fresh cherries.
8. Place in the fridge to set, and then dust with confectioners sugar before serving.
9. The dessert is ready to be served.
Calories 1028 Calories from Fat 623
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g109.5%
Saturated Fat 32.1 g160.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 146.3 mg48.8%
Sodium 412.7 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.6%
Sugars 47.1 g
Protein 16 g31.7%
Vitamin A 31.1% Vitamin C 21.5%
Calcium 21% Iron 17.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet