Mini Tarts & Prosecco Citrusade...the perfect pair to invite to your next party!
For mini tarts
5 Gram, finely chopped (3 sprigs)
3 , finely chopped
Salt and pepper
1⁄2 , minced
Italian bread crumb
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
53 Gram (1 box mini filo tarts)
For prosecco citrusade
Prosecco white wine
1 Bottle (1 l)
For Prosecco Citrusade:
1. Extract juice of one lime, one lemon, and one orange. Slice the other and set aside.
2. In a jug, pour lime, lemon, and orange juice.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Now, drop sliced fruits. Pour prosecco and mix.
For Mini Tarts:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine goat cheese, cottage cheese, egg, oregano, thyme, and sundried tomatoes.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. In a dry saute pan, toast bread crumb until lightly brown.
4. Transfer cheese mixture into the pan. Stir and cook on low for 5 minutes or until warmed through.
5. Fill tarts with about 1 tablespoon of the mixture.
6. Serve mini tarts with a glass of prosecco citrusade.
You can serve tarts warm or prepare them ahead of time and serve cold.