1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crush (or any other nuts of your choice)
1. Defrost butter puff pastry overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Line a baking tray with pastry sheet. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine plum, cornstarch, vanilla, cinnamon, walnut, and sugar. Mix well. Set aside.
5. Cut butter puff pastry into even circles.
6. Spread preserve evenly on top.
7. Divide plum mixture equally. Spread on top of pastry.
8. Fold edge as shown in the video.
9. With brush apply milk on edges.
10. Pop baking dish in oven, and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges look golden brown.
11. Sprinkle powdered sugar and serve plum tart immediately.