1) Making crust: Put 1 1/2 cups of raw almonds and about 1 cup of dates in a food processor. Add a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add some cocoa powder and grind them all.
2) Place the crust mixture on the 9 inch tart pan. Press them evenly with your fingers.
3) Soak 1/2 cup of macadamia nuts and cashews in water for half an hour. Soak some more dates in water for half an hour.
4) Put all the soaked nuts and dates in a food processor. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and little salt. Add few tablespoons of cocoa powder and blend the mousse together.
5) Spread the mousse over the crust evenly with a spatula.
6) Spread some fresh cherries over this ganache. Freeze the tart for about 1-2 hours.
7) Make raw chocolate sauce. For this, mix 1 tablespoon of raw cocoa powder with 1-2 tablespoons of agave nectar. Add little honey or water if required.
8) Drizzle the sauce over the tart. Also sprinkle coconut flakes before serving the tart.
Raw chocolate cherry tart is an amazing and easy dessert to try for any kind of occasion. This recipe would definitely be liked by all the sweet-tooth lovers. It is a delicious dish with the smooth taste of raw chocolate sauce. Check out the video.