White Chocolate Cream Cheese Fruit Tart
|For the tart|
|Butter stick||1 1⁄2|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All purpoase flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|For the filling|
|White chocolate chips||12 Ounce|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|For the topping|
|Kiwi fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Banana||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Mandarin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|For the glaze|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn starch||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the crust, in a stand mixer combine butter and sugar, cream them together. Gradually start adding the flour a little at a time until well incorporated.
3. Transfer the dough to a tart pan and pat it in as shown in the video. Bake the tart until light golden in color.
4. For the white chocolate filling : in a stand mixer, add melted white chocolate, cream and cream cheese. Blend well to combine everything.
5. Transfer this mixture to the prepared tart and spread evenly using a spatula.
6. Arrange fresh fruits on the tart in the order of your preference.
7. In a small bowl, combine lemon juice, sugar and corn startch. Brush the fruits with this glaze and place the tart the refrigerator for 2 hours.
7. Slice and serve.
Calories 732 Calories from Fat 388
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.3%
Saturated Fat 25 g125.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.6 mg22.5%
Sodium 169.9 mg7.1%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.2%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 47.8 g
Protein 9 g18.3%
Vitamin A 28.9% Vitamin C 72.1%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet