1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
2. In a small skillet, heat up some olive oil.
3. Add diced green pepper, carrot and sauté for just about 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add crumbled paneer, chopped spinach, black pepper, salt, oregano, chili flakes, sauté for another minute.
5. Allow the mixture to cool down.
6. Once completely cooled, fold in cream cheese and mozzarella cheese into the creamed mixture.
7. Use a round cookie cutter to sharp lid to cut puff pastry sheets or frozen lacha paratha into small rounds.
8. Use them to line cupcake or tart moulds.
9. Add spoonful of veggie-cheese mixture into the tart shells.
10. Sprinkle with some mozzarella cheese and decorate with black olives.
11. Bake in hot oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
These little cheesy, spicy mini tarts make perfect party snacks. While you may think “mini” are for kids, but these are good for cocktail dinner parties and brunch buffets, too where you may have a few fussy, calorie conscious guests! Small portions help make these bite size tarts a bit less calorie dense. They are sure to disappear quickly so make sure you make a double batch. This recipe is an eggless and vegetarian one, using common ingredients straight out of your kitchen pantry.