Apple and Apricot Tarts
|Apple||1 , cut into wedges|
|Tartlets||2 (Each With 3-Inch Diameter, For Party Dessert)|
|Apricot conserve||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon (2 Heaped Tablespoon)|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon (For Dusting)|
|Mint sprigs||2 (For Decoration)|
|Pouring cream||2 Tablespoon (For Serving)|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a small frying pan, heat the butter, add the apple wedges and toss to coat. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. On a baking tray, place the tartlets and spoon a little of the apricot conserve into the bottom of each.
4. Arrange the apples on top. Spoon over the remaining apricot conserve.
5. In the preheated oven, bake for 8-10 minutes until bubbling.
6. On serving plates, place apples and dust with icing sugar. Decorate with mint sprigs and drizzle over a little cream. Serve at once.
Calories 414 Calories from Fat 183
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.6%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.5 mg18.2%
Sodium 88.6 mg3.7%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.6%
Sugars 40.3 g
Protein 3 g6.3%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 16.7%
Calcium 1.3% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet