|Canned unsweetened crushed pineapple||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Low fat cottage cheese/Part-skim ricotta cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Evaporated skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flaked unsweetened coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For skinny piecrust|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unbleached white flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ice water||6 Teaspoon|
1. To make the Skinny pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough clings together, without over mixing.
4. Form into a flat round, wrap in plastic wrap, and chill well.
5. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
6. Spray a 9-inch spring form pan or a deep dish tart mold with vegetable spray.
7. Drain the pineapple thoroughly.
8. In a blender or food processor jar, combine the cheeses, egg, honey, evaporated skim milk and vanilla.
9. Blend into a smooth creamy consistency.
10. Add pineapple and coconut to the mixture and stir gently.
11. Pour the mixture into the greased pan.
12. Place on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake for about 30 to 35 minutes or until the mixture is firm to touch.
13. In the meantime, remove Skinny Piecrust dough from the refrigerator, unwrap and place it between 2 sheets of wax paper.
14. Roll the dough out and cut out into 9 (1-inch wide) strips.
15. Remove tart from oven.
16. Increase temperature to 400°F
17. Arrange the strips of pastry on top of the filling , in a lattice pattern, sealing at the edges.
18. Return the tart to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until pastry is lightly browned.
19. Remove from the oven and let cook for 10 minutes.
20. Slice and serve the tart warm or cold.