Fresh Strawberry Tart
|All-purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Orange rind||3⁄4 Teaspoon, grated|
|Salt||1 Pinch (To Taste)|
|Water||3 Tablespoon, cold|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Lemon low fat yogurt||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Pint, washed, hulled, and sliced|
|Low sugar strawberry spread||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
1) Take a bowl and mix flour, sugar, orange rind and salt. Add the margarine.
2) Add cold water to the flour mixture and mix well.
3) Make the shape of a ball with the dough and allow it to chill.
4) Take a pan and coat with cooking spray. Pat the dough into the pan.
5) Prick the dough with a fork and bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees.
6) After 15 minutes, take away the tart shell from the oven and allow it to cool.
7) Transfer the tart shell on the serving platter and spread yogurt over the shell.
8) Keep some slices of strawberries over the yogurt and also apply strawberry spread.
9) Garnish the tart with mint and serve.