Lemon Cheese Tart
|Wheatmeal biscuits||8 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Caster sugar||1 Ounce|
|Butter||2 Ounce, melted|
|Philadelphia cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Lemon curd||4 Ounce|
1) Set the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
2) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits and mix with the sugar in a bowl.
3) Add over the melted butter and mix well.
4) Keeping aside one-third of the crumb mixture, add the rest into the flan ring and press down and refrigerate.
5) In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and lemon curd and mix.
6) Add in the egg yolks, mix well and pour into the chilled pastry shell.
7) Cool and chill again before serving.
8) Top with whipped cream,if desired and serve.