4 Ounce (Ready Or Prepared According To Your Favorite Recipe)
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll out pastry in to 1/8 inch thickness.
3. Using a fluted cutter, cut pastry out in rounds, about a 1/4 inch larger than the top of the patty tins. Reroll any scraps of pastry (if any) and cut out more rounds.
4. Take patty tins and line with pastry. Keep 1 teaspoon jam in each tart.
5. Bake a third of the way down the oven for 10-15 minutes until the pastry is pale golden.
6. Remove and cool on a wire tray.
7. Serve tarts warm or cold with jam handed by the side.