|Shortcrust pastry||8 Ounce|
|Fruit||1 Pound (Of Your Choice)|
1.Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7, or 425°F.
2. Wash, clean and prepare the fruit of your choice.
3. Divide in the pastry in half.
4. On a floured, roll out one piece of pastry and line an 8 inch pie plate. Trim edges with a knife.
5. Roll remaining pastry to fit the top of the plate.
6. Carefully, pack on to the lined plate and sprinkle with sugar.
7. With water dampen the edges of pastry. Place top on and press edges together. Trim.
8. Flute the edges of the pastry. Loosen one corner of the pastry, to allow steam to escape.
9. Bake half way down the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until pastry is lightly coloured.
10. Lower heat to Regulo 3 or 300°F and continue to bake until fruit is soft when tested with a skewer.
11. Dust lightly with caster sugar. Serve hot.
Calories 188 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.6%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 31.1 g
Protein 1 g2.7%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 45%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 0.01%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet