Plate Jam Tart
|Shortcrust pastry||4 Ounce|
|Jam||3 Tablespoon (Of Your Choice)|
1. Preheat the oven to Regulo 5 or 375°F.
2. Upon a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry to the shape and size of the oven safe plate.
3. Keep the pastry on an oven safe plate. Press it down on well. Trim and decorate edge.
4. Apply jam over base of pastry carefully, leaving edges free.
5. Keep the oven safe plate a third of die way down the oven, bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the pastry is pale fawn and firm.
6. Make slices and serve the tart hot or cold, with custard or cream.