|Unbaked pie shell||9 Inch|
|Melted butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Clams||7 1⁄2 Ounce, minced|
|Instant non fat dry milk powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, grated|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Grated parmesan cheese||To Taste|
|Chopped parsley||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish:)|
1) Take the pie shell and brush with butter. Chill in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
2) Drain the clams but reserve the juice. Add enough water to equal 2 cups liquid. Transfer liquid to a bowl.
3) Preheat oven to 425° F.
4) Take the bowl with clam juice and stir in dry milk. Add onion, seasonings and eggs. Beat nicely.
5) Add the clams and mix well.
6) Pour the mixture into the pie shell.
7) Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
8) Reduce the oven temperature to 300° F and bake for about 15 minutes longer.
9) Sprinkle with cheese and bake for another 15 minutes or until a knife inserted at the center comes out clean.
10) Garnish with parsley and serve hot.