Tasty Butter Tarts
|Flour||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
2) Slice in the lard into the mix, and combine well.
3) Separately, mix together the eggs, vinegar and water. Pour this into the bowl of dry ingredients. Mix well and keep in the refrigerator till chilled.
4) Take the pastry out of the fridge and knead it well.
4) Press little pieces of pastry into the bottom and sides of small pie shells and bake till they turn light brown.
5) Serve any filling in the pastry shells and garnish with a dot of whipping cream on top of each.