Easy Caramel Apple Tart
|Refrigerated pie crusts||15 Ounce, softened (1 Box)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Canned apple pie filling||21 Ounce (1 Can, With More Fruit)|
|Caramel topping||3 Tablespoon|
|Thick creamy low fat yogurt||6 Ounce|
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2) Remove crusts from pouches.
3) On ugreased cookie sheet, unroll 1 crust in center of it.
3) Place second crust fiat over first crust, matching edges and pressing to seal.
4) With rolling pin, roll the crusts into 14-inch round.
5) Fold 1/2 inch of crust edge under, forming border; press to seal seam.
6) If desired, flute edge.
7) With fork, prick crust generously.
8) In medium bowl, withelectric mixer beat yogurt and cream cheese on medium speed until blended.
9) Spread the mixture evenly over cooled baked crust.
10) Spread pie filling evenly over yogurt mixture.
11) Drizzle caramel topping over top of pie.
12) Cut into wedges and store in fridge.
13) Serve chilled apple tart as dessert.