Fresh Cherry Tartlets
|Tartlets||15 (Almond And Apricot Tartlets)|
|Granulated sugar||125 Milliliter|
|Ground almonds||250 Milliliter|
|Pastry flour||5 Milliliter|
|Cherry brandy||45 Milliliter|
|Cake crumbs||500 Milliliter (White Variety)|
|Fresh cherries||560 Gram, pitted|
|Red currant jelly||125 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Cream butter with sugar and then fold in almonds and flour.
3) Whip eggs with cherry brandy and sprinkle the tartlets with cake crumbs.
4) Stuff with cherries and then spoon the almond mixture over the cherries.
5) Bake for 20 minutes.
6) With a foil wrap, cover it, and bake further for 20 minutes or until brown.
7) Heat jelly with the remaining brandy, drizzle over the tartlets, and serve.