Fancy Fruit Tart
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apricot preserve/Peach preserves / any other||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sliced fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fresh / Canned, Drained)|
1) Combine flour, oil, milk, sugar and salt and pour into a pie plate.
2) Pat into the bottom and sides of the plate.
3) Prick the mixture with fork.
4) Cook on high power for 6 to 7 minutes.
5) Take the plate out and cool.
6) In a small glass bowl, heat preserves on high power for 1 minute or until melted.
7) Arrange the fruit on the cooled tart shell.
8) Sprinkle preserves on top.
9) Cut into wedges to serve.