Sooooooooooo, ya’ll will be excited to know this recipe is my official entry for this week on Ms. Paula Deen’s REAL WOMEN OF PHILADELPHIA cooking contest! I’M SO EXCITED!!!!! (yes all capitals is the equivalent of screaming, or squealing here). There’s no voting necessary, but I can feel ya’ll hugging me and wishing me good luck riiiiiight now.
Whole garlic head
1 Medium, roasted and minced
New potatoes/Fingerling potatoes
6 Small, boiled
8 Ounce, softened
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using sharp knife, finely chop green onions, rosemary reserving little, and garlic, and place it in a bowl.
3. In a pie dish, line the pie crust and set aside.
4. Cut the boiled potatoes in thin slices and set aside.
5. In a microwave proof bowl place the cream cheese and microwave until it reaches room temperature.
6. Add garlic mixture to cream cheese and stir well.
7. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the pie crust.
8. Sprinkle half of the blue cheese crumbles over the cream cheese mixture.
9. Layer the potato slices neatly, spreading well, and covering the cream cheese completely.
10. Sprinkle the remaining blue cheese, and top with reserved rosemary, if you wish.
11. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the edges brown.
12. Serve warm or at room temperature as desired.
Nothing like a flavorful and scrumptious tart with new potatoes and fresh herbs. Join Katie as she makes this magnificent holiday feast. Watch this impressive video that would definitely inspire you to pamper your taste buds. Check it out….