Rosemary New Potato Tart
|Pie crust||1 Medium|
|Whole garlic head||1 Medium, roasted and minced|
|New potatoes/Fingerling potatoes||6 Small, boiled|
|Green onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using sharp knife, finely chop green onions, rosemary reserving little, and garlic, and place it in a bowl.
3. In a pie dish, line the pie crust and set aside.
4. Cut the boiled potatoes in thin slices and set aside.
5. In a microwave proof bowl place the cream cheese and microwave until it reaches room temperature.
6. Add garlic mixture to cream cheese and stir well.
7. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the pie crust.
8. Sprinkle half of the blue cheese crumbles over the cream cheese mixture.
9. Layer the potato slices neatly, spreading well, and covering the cream cheese completely.
10. Sprinkle the remaining blue cheese, and top with reserved rosemary, if you wish.
11. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the edges brown.
12. Serve warm or at room temperature as desired.
Calories 387 Calories from Fat 211
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.5%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 41.6 mg13.9%
Sodium 692.8 mg28.9%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.8%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 5 g9.6%
Vitamin A 15.6% Vitamin C 22.4%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet