Tart Pear Conserve
|Pears||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced (Peeled)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Seedless raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Take a bowl and combine pears and sugar in it. Let stand overnight.
2) Take the bowl and add raisins to it.
3) Squeeze the juice from lemon and orange. Chop the orange rind.
4) Add the juices, nuts and rind to pear mixture.
5) Pour mixture into a large saucepan and cook for about 30-35 minutes or until thick.
6) Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal quickly.