Tart Pear Conserve
|Pears||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced (Peeled)|
|Sugar||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Seedless raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1) Take a bowl and combine pears and sugar in it. Let stand overnight.
2) Take the bowl and add raisins to it.
3) Squeeze the juice from lemon and orange. Chop the orange rind.
4) Add the juices, nuts and rind to pear mixture.
5) Pour mixture into a large saucepan and cook for about 30-35 minutes or until thick.
6) Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal quickly.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3669 Calories from Fat 730
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120.7%
Saturated Fat 13 g64.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 536.4 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 757 g252.5%
Dietary Fiber 36.4 g145.7%
Sugars 666.9 g
Protein 40 g79.1%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 230%
Calcium 44.1% Iron 26.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet