Chocolate Crumb Tart with Exotic Fruit
|Butter||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Golden syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain chocolate digestive biscuits||6 Ounce, crushed (175 Gram)|
|Creme fraiche||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Fruits||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Selection Of Exotic Fruits, Such As Papaya, Pineapple, Star Fruit And Pomegranate)|
|Redcurrant jelly||2 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare the fruits for garnish.
2. In a pan melt butter with golden syrup and mix the biscuits well.
3. Take a greased loose-bottomed 20 cm / 8 inch round flan tin, press the mixture on to the base of the tin and chill that it is firm.
4. Once done, arrange the crumb base on a serving plate, fill with crème fraiche and arrange the prepared fruit over it.
5. Serve after drizzling warm redcurrant jelly with lime juice over the fruit.