|Wholemeal breadcrumbs||2 Ounce (55 Gram)|
1) Prepare the pastry and use it to line a flat tin, or a pan. Keep the leftover scraps, if any, aside for future use.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
3) In a saucepan, warm the honey very gently till it is liquid. Take off from the heat and then stir in the breadcrumbs along with some lemon rind and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
4) Into the pastry case, spoon the mixture. Spread it evenly.
5) Roll out the pastry that was leftover and slice it into thin strips. Twist and use it to garnish the tart in a lattice pattern.
6) Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till the pastry has cooked.
7) Serve as desired.