Drop Sand Tarts
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl cream sugar and butter, add eggs to mix.
3. Thereafter add flour and mix well.
4. Make small-medium ball of dough arrange onto, sprayed, cookie sheet and top each ball with 1/2 a pecan downing slightly and flattening the ball of dough.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for approximately 6 minutes such that the cookies are slightly brown on edges.
6. Serve after letting it cool on a towel.