Rose Petal Tart
|Flaky pastry/Puff pastry||8 Ounce, thawed if frozen (225 Gram)|
|Natural yogurt||1⁄4 Pint (150 Milliliter)|
|Caster sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Double cream/Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped (300 Milliliter)|
|Rose water||2 Tablespoon|
|Frosted rose petals||1 Tablespoon|
1) Make a pastry with 5mm-1/4 inch thickness.
2) Cut a circle of 25 cm/10 inch from the rolled out pastry.
3) Moisten the baking sheet lightly.
4) On the baking sheet, place the circle and bake for 20-25 minutes.
5) Let the pastry rise well and get brown and dry from the base.
6) Leave the pastry to cool for at least 1 hour.
7) In the whipped cream, fold the yogurt, egg yolk and sugar.
8) Whisk the mixture with rosewater.
9) On the pastry base, spoon the cream mixture on the pastry.
10) Serve the pastry with frosted rose petals.