Broccoli And Sausage Tarts
|Puff pastry||375 Gram (1 Pack, Ready Rolled)|
|Sprouting broccoli||250 Gram (Purple Variety)|
|Pork sausages||400 Gram, skins removed and chopped|
|Fennel seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried chile flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan||4 Tablespoon|
|Cherry tomatoes||200 Gram, halved|
|Mozzarella||250 Gram, drained and torn into pieces (2 Balls, 125 Gram Each)|
|Torn basil leaves||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon (1 Small Handful)|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter or oil
3. Using a pizza cutter or a pastry knife, cut the rolled pastry into 4 equal portions
4. Arrange them on the baking sheet.
5. Take a frying pan and heat oil.
6. Add the sausage and broccoli and sauté for 2 minutes.
7. Add fennel and chilli and continue to sauté until the sausage is browned and the broccoli is tender crisp.
8. Spoon the broccoli sausage mixture in the center of the pastry squares.
9. Scatter the tomatoes and sprinkle Parmesan on top.
10. Place the baking sheet on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the mozzarella
12. Return to the oven to melt the mozzarella.
13. Arrange on a serving platter or on individual plates.
14. Garnish with basil leaves.
15. Serve the tarts warm