Streusel Peach Tarts
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unbaked tart shells||10|
|Canned peach halves||10 , drained|
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a clean large bowl and mix together flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon to form a crumb mixture.
3) Place the crumb mixture equally in the unbaked tart shells, to about 1/3 height of the shells.
4) Now, over the crumb mixture, put a peach half in each tart shell.
5) Further, sprinkle the remaining mixture on top of the peach halves.
6) Place the tart shells in the preheated hot oven and bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
7) Serve warm.