|Chocolate wafer crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Marshmallow creme||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green creme de menthe||1 Tablespoon|
|White creme de cacao||1 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped|
1) In a bowl, add wafer crumbs and butter to combine together by stirring.
2) Take two 5-inch tart pans to press firmly at the bottom.
3) In a small mixing bowl, add marshmallow crème and liqueur to combine. With an electric mixer beat the mixture at high speed for 1 minute.
4) Add whipped cream to fold in.
5) Fill the crusts with the mixture.
6) Place inside refrigerator to freeze.
7) Serve the tarts frozen.