Apple tarte tatin is a upside down tart with apple caramalized with sugar and butter. It is discovered by Tatin sisters who ran a restaurant. Later on, it became a signature dish at the Hotel Tatin. Apple tarte tatin is a very simple and delicious dish which makes a meal special.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Red delicious apples
10 , peeled and cut
1. Spread sugar in a pan enough to cover the bottom.
2. Arrange apple on it.
3. Sprinkle rest of the sugar on the apples.
4. Put the butter on top of it.
5. Sprinkle vanilla extract.
6. Cook it on a stove until sugar caramalizes.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 F.
7. Cut the edges.
8. Place a puff pastry over it.
9. Let it sit and then turn it over in a plate to serve.
This video is a creation of Comfycuisine. You can visit Comfycuisine for complete recipes, and more videos.
To all you people craving to eat something sweet. You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the Upside-Down Apple Tart. A very delicious dessert and easy to prepare. You will definitely like it.
Upside-Down Apple Tart - Part 1: Preparation Recipe Video