Valentines Raspberry Cream Cheese Heart Tarts
|Raspberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), whipped|
|Pie crust||1 Large (pre-made)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raspberries/Raspberry juice||10 Large|
1. Preheat oven to 400* F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine raspberries, cream cheese and honey in a bowl.
3. On a flat surface, roll the pie crust and using a cookie cutter cut out heart shaped cookies.
4. In each heart cookie, place cream cheese and brush the edges with water. Put other heart shape cookie over it.
5. On a baking sheet, place these heart cookies and pop it into the oven for 20 minutes until golden.
6. For making the icing, in a mixing bowl, press down the raspberries to release juice, whisk in the milk and add powdered sugar.
7. Let the cookies cool and spread the icing over each cookie.
8. Serve for dessert.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3352 Calories from Fat 1137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 127 g195.2%
Saturated Fat 52.3 g261.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 65.3 mg21.8%
Sodium 1931.4 mg80.5%
Total Carbohydrates 548 g182.7%
Dietary Fiber 14.6 g58.6%
Sugars 321.1 g
Protein 18 g36.5%
Vitamin A 15.9% Vitamin C 63.7%
Calcium 15.8% Iron 30.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet