2. In a mixing bowl, combine raspberries, cream cheese and honey in a bowl.
3. On a flat surface, roll the pie crust and using a cookie cutter cut out heart shaped cookies.
4. In each heart cookie, place cream cheese and brush the edges with water. Put other heart shape cookie over it.
5. On a baking sheet, place these heart cookies and pop it into the oven for 20 minutes until golden.
6. For making the icing, in a mixing bowl, press down the raspberries to release juice, whisk in the milk and add powdered sugar.
7. Let the cookies cool and spread the icing over each cookie.
If you want to treat your husband on Valentine’s day with a something nice but you cannot because the kids are around!! If yes, then here is an interesting recipe by weelicious which can be made with the help of your kids. Weelicious host is making Valentines raspberry cream cheese heart tarts with the help of her son. Watch how intelligently she uses a heart shaped cookie cutter to get the shape and get the milling mixed by her son. All the tips to make them perfectly without breaking open the tarts are wo