Enjoy the delicious pumpkin tarts through this simple recipe!
250 Gram, cut into pieces
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 375F.
2. Line a tart pan with pastry dough.
3. In a pan, pour water, allow to simmer, add pumpkin, cook until the pumpkin turns soft. Transfer to a blender and blend to get a smooth puree.
4. Add egg and brown sugar, blend again. Pour the pumpkin mixture to the lined pan. Place the tart pan on a baking tray.
5. Bake at 375F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Do you have a sweet-tooth? If yes, then these yummy, crusty tarts is all you need to satiate your cravings. Chef Todd Mohr tells you how to prepare crunchy, nutty, yummy pumpkin tarts at home. Satisfying and healthy, you will be surprised to see how the pie vanishes slice by slice once you serve it to your guests. A scrumptious recipe any day!