Mushroom Olive And Herb Tart
Spring Onions - 3
Cheddar Cheese - 1 Cup Grated
Sour Cream - 2/3 Cup
Eggs - 5
Salt & Pepper
For the Puff Pastry :
Muffin Tray (12)
To cook the Mushrooms :
1. Halve each mushroom and then slice finely.
2. Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes until well cooked.
3. Set aside and allow to cool.
4. Preheat Oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
5. Remove the puff pastry from the freezer and allow to thaw.
6. Mix Dry Ingredients together.
7. Slice the olives and spring onions finely.
8. Grate cheese and mix together.
9. Once the mushrooms have cooled add the mushrooms to this mixture.
10. Mix the Eggs and Sour Cream with the Oregano.
11. In a separate bowl mix together the 5 eggs and sour cream until well combined.
12. Add the chopped fresh oregano.
13. Add salt and pepper to taste.
14. Add the Egg mixture to the Dry Ingredients and set aside.
15. Fill each tart case in the muffin tray with the combined ingredients.
16. About 2 desert spoons is usually sufficient.
17. Don’t over fill them as they will rise during cooking.
18. Bake for approximately 40 minutes, checking after 20 minutes.
19. Serve warm with drink or garnish as desired.