Bourbon pecan tart is a dessert. It is little different from the regular pecan pie recipes. A pecan pie is served at holiday meals specially in US. Two most famous flavorings of the pecan pie are the chocolate and bourbon. The pie is served with whipped cream.
Light brown sugar
1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Package)
Dark corn syrup
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
All purpose flour
1 Cup (16 tbs)
7 1⁄2 Ounce, refrigerated (1/2 Of A 15 Ounce Package)
1⁄2 Ounce, chopped
1. Preheat oven at 350 F.
2. Mix first 10 ingredients well.
3. Add pecan and roll out the dough into a 13 inch circle.
4. Fit it in a 9 inch removable bottom tart pan, coated with cooking spray.
5. Remove excess crust and fill the sugar mixture in it.
6. Bake it at 350 F for 45 minutes and let it cool.
7. Melt chocolate in a double boiler and stir until smooth.
8. Add heavy cream, if needed.
9. Drizzle chocolate over tart.
For more information please visit: http://www.musclemealsonline.com/
Why not make these holidays more special with a delicious bourbon chocolate pecan tart. See this excellent video which shares an excellent recipe that would serve as an elegant holiday dessert. Take a look at this incredible video to make a holiday treat and happy baking!