Valentines Day is when many couples cook home meals for each other. Chef John Maxwell has a tasty treat A Virginia apple and crab tart
8 Ounce (lump meat)
2 Tablespoon, minced
1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled and shredded
Country style ham
1 Tablespoon, grated
Cooking oil spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl with crab meat, add chives, apple, cheese and pepper. Mix well.
3. Stir in the ham and mix until well combined.
4. In another bowl, break open the eggs and beat well. Stir in the heavy cream, apple brandy and whisk well.
5. Take the ramekin molds and spray it with some cooking oil. Add the crab meat evenly at the bottom of each mold and pour the egg-cream mixture slowly over the crab mixture and bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Once done, remove and get ready to serve.
7. Serve these apple crab and ham tart immediately.
How about making some apple crab and ham tarts for your party. See this fantastic video which shares an amazing recipe for delicious tarts that would add a special touch to your party menu. The video is step wise and wonderfully presented that makes it all the more interesting to see. Give it a try....