Quick Spicy Fish Tacos
|Tilapia filets||1 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Plain yogurt||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Scallions||4 , sliced|
|Cabbage head||1⁄2 , thinly sliced|
|Serrano chili||1 , minced|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Combine yogurt, lime juice, cabbage, cilantro,
garlic, serrano chili, scallions and tomatoes into
a large bowl and mix thorougly. Set aside.
2) Season both sides of the tilapia filets with salt,
pepper and paprika.
3) Heat oil in a large pan and cook your fish for 3-4
minutes per side.
4) Heat your tortillas to your taste (I like to toast
mine on a small hot pan).
5) Cut your fish into sections to fit your torilla.
Layer fish and a generous helping of your fresh
spicy slaw and enjoy!