Saturday Chefs - Vegan Tacos With Heirloom-Style Tomatoes
200 Gram (crispy or soft, about 2-3 per person)
2 Cup (32 tbs), chop (Symphony heirloom-style tomatoes)
3 , smashed with seasoned salt, olive oil, and ground black pepper
Red bell pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice (Maestro red sweet bell pepper)
Yellow bell pepper
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice (Maestro yellow sweet bell pepper)
Flat leaf parsley
2 Tablespoon, chop
Chopped grilled scallions
Cracked black pepper
Fresh lemon juice
Pickle hot pepper
For pickled hot peppers
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slice (Gusto hot pepper)
White wine vinegar
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄2 , thinly sliced
For Pickled Hot Peppers:
1. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, salt, and honey. Place the pan on flame and bring it to a boil.
2. Pour the mixture over peppers and let it cool overnight.
For Vegan Taco:
1. In a mixing bowl, combine heirloom tomato, smashed avocado, red and yellow pepper.
2. Drop parsley, pickled pepper, and scallions in it.
3. Add salt, black pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil. Mix well.
4. Fill taco shells with avocado mixture and serve immediately with radish garnish.