150 Gram, deseeded, cut into medium dices (3-4 pepper)
100 Gram, warmed (4)
For avocado spread
2 , peeled and mashed
1⁄4 , finely chopped
1 , juice extracted
1. In a large bowl, combine turkey meat, salt, cumin, onion powder, vegetable seasoning, and chilli powder. Mix well.
2. Place a pan on heat, pour oil, and add green and red bell pepper. Cook for 4 minutes or until lightly brown. Stir occasionally to avoid pepper from burning.
3. Drop shallots and garlic in pan. Stir well.
4. Throw turkey meat, break it up in pan and allow it to cook for 5 minutes on one side.
5. Add chipotle pepper, and stir well. Cook for about 6-7 minutes.
6. Pour chipotle sauce in pan. Mix and cook until done.
7. Season it with salt and pepper. Sprinkle thyme and mix well.
8. For avocado spread, in a bowl combine avocado, shallots, sriracha, lime, and salt. Mix well.
9. Fill taco shells with turkey mixture.
10. Serve turkey taco with avocado spread.