Here is my all time favorite dinner recipe because it is healthy, it takes minutes to make and is absolutely yummy! It's Fish Tacos! Guilt free! In this video I will show you how easy it is to assemble a nutritious meal for you and your family in just minutes. Loaded in lean protein, antioxidant rich vegetables and creamy guacamole, these fish tacos are good for your heart, good for your skin, good for your life!
8 Medium (Organic)
1 Pound (Go to Whole Foods and ask what they have that is organic... best kinds of fish include flounder, sole and tilapia)
3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded
1 Small, minced
1 Small, thinly sliced (or less if you like less spice)
2 Small, juice extracted
Cracked black pepper
1. To make the guacamole, mash avocados and mix in jalapeno pepper, red onion and the juice of one lime. Now, Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving. You should prepare this at least one hour before eating so that the flavors have an opportunity to blend.
2. Put the shredded cabbage in a container and add about 3 tablespoons of olive oil, the juice of the second lime and salt and pepper. Mix well, cover and refrigerate.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the fish fillets and bake until done, about 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Warm the tortillas.
5. Add one tablespoon of avocado mix to the tortilla. Layer a piece of fish and top off with the cabbage slaw.
6. Serve as a healthy and nutritious meal.