1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a small bowl, add milk, and egg. Whisk.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat, grease it with non-stick cooking spray, and pout egg mixture in it. Cook it in scrambled fashion.
4. Drop salsa, mix and let it warm through.
5. Fold tortilla in half. Spoon egg mixture in it.
6. Top it with cheese, and place it on a greased baking sheet.
7. Pop it in oven, and bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts and the edge is crispy.
8. Serve breakfast taco with tomato sauce.
You can also cook egg in microwave. To do so, mix egg and milk in a bowl. Pour mixture into a greased oven proof dish. Pop it in microwave on high for a minute. Remove from oven and stir well. Repeat, and continue cooking at one minute interval until done.