Soft Tacos With Roasted Corn And Tomato Salsa
|Fresh corn kernals||2 Cup (32 tbs), roast (for salsa)|
|Campari tomatoes||5 , dice (for salsa)|
|White onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), dice (for salsa)|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chop (for salsa)|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped (for salsa)|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 Small, finely chopped (for salsa)|
|Lime||1 , juice extracted (for salsa)|
|Regular salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for salsa)|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon (for salsa)|
|Ground cumin||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon (a dash for salsa +1 teaspoon for tacos)|
|Extra lean ground beef||1 Pound (for tacos)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon (for tacos)|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon (for tacos)|
|Onion flakes||1 Tablespoon (for tacos)|
|Beef bouillon granules||1 Teaspoon (for tacos)|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon (for tacos)|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (for tacos)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon (for tacos)|
|Country onion spice blend||1⁄2 Teaspoon (for tacos)|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for tacos)|
|White sugar||1⁄4 Teaspoon (for tacos)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for tacos)|
|Lettuce leaf||1 , chop|
|Cheese||4 Tablespoon, grated|
|Large soft burrito shell||4 Large|
1. For salsa, dice avocado, tomato and herbs as shown in the video.
2. For salsa, in a large mixing bowl, combine corn, tomato, white onion, red bell pepper, and jalapeno.
3. Add cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper, and cumin in it. Toss well. Cover, and pop it in refrigerator overnight or until you prepare the tacos.
4. For tacos, place a large skillet on medium high, and brown ground beef in it.
5. In a small bowl, combine flour, corn starch, onion flakes, garlic salt, cumin, paprika, chilli powder, onion salt, cayenne pepper, and white sugar. Mix well.
6. When the beef is cooked, add the mixture to it.
7. Pour 1 cup of water and mix well. Reduce the heat, and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
8. On burrito shell, spoon beef mixture, top it with salsa, shredded cheese, lettuce, and sour cream.
9. Wrap burrito shell, and serve it immediately with green salad.
To roast corn, wrap it in a tin foil, and pop it in oven at 300 degree F for about 30 minutes. Then remove the kernels for salsa.