1. Fill 14" deep camp oven two-thirds full with water.
2. Add the tongue, onions, crushed garlic cloves, bay leaves, peppercorns, and salt.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, cover, and simmer for 3-4 hours. (One hour per pound)
4. Remove tongue from water and let cool for a couple of minutes.
5. Using a sharp small knife, remove tongue covering.
6. Slice the tongue into 1/4-inch slices.
7. Heat oil in a frying pan on medium high and sauté the slices on both sides until they are lightly browned.
8. Remove from pan and slice first into strips, then crosswise again so that you end up with small cubes.
9. Fry tortillas in oil for only a few seconds, so they remain soft.
10. Place a large spoonful of meat in the center of a tortilla.
11. Add a spoonful of salsa verde and some chopped avocado, onion, and chopped fresh cilantro.
12. Garnish with radish slices and lime wedge.
13. Your Taco de Lengua is ready to serve.