Fish Tacos with Tomatillo Avocado Cream and Cilantro Rice
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cilantro||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cabbage||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Kosher salt||1 Pinch|
|Garlic powder||1 Pinch|
|Onion powder||1 Pinch|
1. In a saucepan boil water and boil the tomatillos in it.
2. In a rice steamer or a pot boil the rice with water and olive oil.
3. Add cilantro to the rice and stir well.
4. Grate the green part of the lime over the rice and mix.
5. Halve the lime and with a juicer extract the juice over the rice.
6. Add some sea salt to taste. Mix well.
7. Put the lid and cook again.
8. Put the boiled tomatillos in the grinder and add little bit of water.
9. Grind until completely done and pour it out in a glass.
10. Halve the avocado, deseed and scoop out the flesh into the grinder.
11. Add little bit of tomatillo sauce and blend.
12. Continue adding some portions of the tomatillo sauce while blending until completely used.
13. Add sea salt over the sauce and add paprika as desired.
14. In a plate keep the catfish fillets and add some seasoning using kosher salt, garlic powder and onion powder and juice of lime.
15. Heat a pan with white oil and drop the fish to it. Fry 3 minutes per side.
16. In a plate arrange the rice tortilla.
17. Add a chunk of fish at the center and bust a bit.
18. Add grated cabbage on it.
19. Spoon over it avocado and tomatillo sauce.
20. Roll the tortilla.
21. Spoon cilantro lime rice on the side of the taco.